Friday, April 4, 2008

Can I please be her?


Well, I've found a couple new blogs this week which I have fallen in love with but none made me feel close to blog induced depression like the one I bumped into this afternoon. It's this one...and it's sooo beautiful and nice and happy and inspiring. I loved it. And she's got that new book out and I must have it. I must.

9 comments:

Patria said...

um, in my book, you ARE her!

Erika said...

Okay, I agree with holladay photo. You ARE her.

I love reading your blog! I'm amazed by all you do.

megan said...

Well, that's REALLY nice guys. I guess blogs really aren't a good show of reality then! Even still, her blog is way more AMAZING.

megan said...

Oh - and you two are second cousins - Patria meet Erika - Erika meet Patria. Patria is my mom's brother's daughter and Erika is my dad's twin brother's daughter. Fun stuff, eh?

Patria said...

wait that's super fun- connections like that...i tried getting to know you Erika, but no blog connected to your profile (:
-Patria

Erika said...

Hey Patria nice to meet you. I wasn't sure who holladay photo was. I didn't realize my blog didn't come up on my profile. Oh well, here it is http://10cowwife.blogspot.com/

--Erika

AmyJo said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

m. said...

ooh. agreed.
not depressed.
but it is so good.

Emily Cole said...

Ditto... 'nuf said!