I am hosting a Scentsy party on April 15 - two weeks from today. You probably haven't heard of Scentsy since it's an Idaho company - my sister-in-law Jodi is flying down for a few parties here in Texas. They are wickless candles and I guess they are all the rage out west. The thing about wickless candles is that since you don't have to worry about soot you can pack more fragrance into the wax. So I guess they are WAY more intense - something girls are always looking for. And the wax is heated by only a 25 watt bulb so neither the light nor the wax ever get hot so no worries with kids. Cool, eh? And they have tons of different really cute warmers - like the one above. The products start at around $3 and go up from there so there is something for every budget. I am totally selling here, aren't I? But I know that girls are always trading tricks to make their house smell good - this seems like a really good find. Here's a link to the catalog. I'm not sure how it works but if you want to order I don't think you have to come to the party - if you are interested let me know and I'll find out for you.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Scentsy Party
I am hosting a Scentsy party on April 15 - two weeks from today. You probably haven't heard of Scentsy since it's an Idaho company - my sister-in-law Jodi is flying down for a few parties here in Texas. They are wickless candles and I guess they are all the rage out west. The thing about wickless candles is that since you don't have to worry about soot you can pack more fragrance into the wax. So I guess they are WAY more intense - something girls are always looking for. And the wax is heated by only a 25 watt bulb so neither the light nor the wax ever get hot so no worries with kids. Cool, eh? And they have tons of different really cute warmers - like the one above. The products start at around $3 and go up from there so there is something for every budget. I am totally selling here, aren't I? But I know that girls are always trading tricks to make their house smell good - this seems like a really good find. Here's a link to the catalog. I'm not sure how it works but if you want to order I don't think you have to come to the party - if you are interested let me know and I'll find out for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The candle holder in the photo is so Japanese. It's great. I want one.
Post a Comment