The other morning when we got home from taking Elijah to school I turned back to Andrew in the back seat and he said, "My feelings are hurt."Suddenly interested and slightly concerned I asked, "Your feelings are hurt? Why?"
After thinking for a second he replied, "I think I've been using them too much."
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what feelings are - but he loves being injured so I imagine he believes them to be another body part that he could claim was hurt. In any case, it's a great line - I just may have to use it someday. It sounds like something Woody Allen would say.


5 comments:
i love all of the pictures of your kids, they are so professional, but at the same time, so real
that is so funny! :) lol!
that is TOO cute.
Emily - aww gee, shucks...thanks.
What a beautiful picture. Your photography skills are amazing!
Post a Comment