Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I never took typing in school...

63 words

Speedtest



Mike says I have a weird way of typing but it works for me. I never took any typing class at school so I never learned that whole hand positioning thing. Maybe I'd be faster if I did. My mom is like a million miles fast. Maybe I can convince her to go take the test so she can wow us all. In any case, go take it and tell us what you got!

9 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

i got 61. and i did take typing in school. :(

Anonymous said...

I just took the test and 4 others. My scores ranged from 40 word per minute to 105. I can't imagine that these results are representative of reality at all, but oh well.

Patria said...

i got 81. i took typing from the same teacher who taught it to my dad in high school. how funny is that?

Unknown said...

First time I took it I got 61, second time 62, third time 64, I just wanted to beat you.

Kricket said...

I tried to beat you Meg but my best time was 57. I got a lot of work ahead of me if I am going to break your record.

Weston Arntsen said...

i got 88 on my third go around i am pretty thrilled!

-weston

Kevin Pratt said...

I got 65, but I have a laptop and can tell you that it is harder than with a full-size keyboard, so I bet that if I had one, it would be more like 220 or something near that.

Anonymous said...

16 from the East Side.

--Brad J.

Stephanie said...

hahah on chelsea getting 220 if she was on a real keyboard. anyway, mine was 86 on my first try. SO THERE. :)