I have to admit, I honestly love having boys. Growing up with four brothers I always wanted to be a boy. I got over that but I didn't get over my love of playing outside in the dirt. I'm a lucky woman.
And then there were two snakes.
And to finish it all off, is anything better than cookies?
Not a word was uttered.
Are children born with a dessert sensor? How come they never say, "What's that? I don't like it." when we're dishing up ice cream or cake? How come it doesn't take 17 times of trying it for them to like it?
Maybe it's because this guy is one heck of a cookie maker.C'mon down third son!





5 comments:
love this. simple goodness of snakes and cookies! my favorite picture is of andrew in the background with a plate of cookies in the foreground- perfection in a picture!
those cookies look sooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
also, have you decided on a name yet?
Thanks for the pictures, it made me think of your dad and brothers and the bug collection again. Did you get to go on the bug hunts,too?
Yes, bug hunts! They deserve a post all to themselves. I did get to go on many a hunts and loved every one. Who knew that such a strange hobby could be so good for building familial relationships? I really need to write a post on this...
ditto what steph said - YUMMY. but i must say that the snakes freaked me out. even though they are little, looking at those pictures made me nervous. heh.
Post a Comment