Thursday, April 3, 2008

Moms are the best.

My mom just got back from a trip to visit her mom and sisters in Boise and this is what she brought me. I have a mini collection of old cameras - both still and motion ones and now I have this to add to it. I LOVE it. It's Bell & Howell's 1939 model and that's the original case in the background. Isn't it great?We met her at a really fun place that is exactly in between the two of us. A HUGE store with everything you could ever dream of for your yard - like statues, bird baths, fountains, planters, etc. It's huge - probably four acres of the coolest stuff. I should have gotten more pictures but this'll have to do...Afterwards we went to the little town right by it - thinking there would be a place for lunch but all we found was the DQ. While there I saw a poster that said that everyday they give away $500.00 to one winner for good pictures of people eating treats there. Well we had treats, boys, and a camera so I was game. Sadly though, when I got home I read online and found out that that poster was from last summer so no money honey. By the way, why are DQ's only in small towns?I can't wait until I have a third to add to this bunch! (Only four weeks!)

1 comment:

Vanalee said...

Great pictures of your boys. I love ice cream eating pictures. I can't wait for photos of your next one.