That really is amazing!! Elephants are my favorite animals;) I love how he/she would hold the brush right above the canvas - and then put it down with such emphasis. Did you uncover how they get the elephants to paint in your research?
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
2 comments:
That really is amazing!! Elephants are my favorite animals;) I love how he/she would hold the brush right above the canvas - and then put it down with such emphasis. Did you uncover how they get the elephants to paint in your research?
Great find!
i was hoping that was real!
Post a Comment