Sunday, April 13, 2008

Want to go shopping?

I do. But my version of shopping is looking at beautiful things, pretending like I am actually going to buy them, and then getting off the computer or leaving the store. I don't do it too often because you walk a thin line between fun and covetous depression. But, this post on the real simple blog about art for kids has led me to my new favorite girl. Elizabeth Soule.
I plan on unabashedly copying her for some personal work. I love taking photos of things - way more than of people. So, it's like TOTAL eye candy. Go and shop - or at least pay her site a visit.

2 comments:

Kevin Pratt said...

Great ideas...This kind of art is so much more fun than things you can buy and it's cheaper, too!

RightHahn said...

Great find!! And Randy feels the same way you do about pictures of things vs. people:)