Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nesting

I love nesting. Tonight Mike & I put together the crib and set it up in our bedroom. It's a little early - I'm scheduled for the 1st of May but oh well. I've also been going through all of the little clothes. I love it.

6 comments:

Spencer and Kari said...

I love you.

Patria said...

wait, i just saw your review for the goodbye girl- one of my favs! i've always liked neil simon, but that movie- i loved the clothes, the hair, the acting, the whole thing.

megan said...

Spencer - if your comment is supposed to make me feel bad for not calling you back - it worked! But if not, I love you too.

Kathy said...

how fun! i love right before the baby comes, the anticipation and such. cute little sleeper too! it almost makes me want to go for another one. . . .

Weston Arntsen said...

he was talking to me. i love you too spencer.

--meg, i can't wait to meet Peter! I love your boys to death, even mike!

m. said...

what a happy picture..