Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I love this!

Spring has arrived down here and with it comes one of my favorite things. I just wrote a post about this on my other blog(including the how's and why's) but I have to say one of the best warm weather activities...well, that may be pushing it - when it comes to chores it's the tops but it may not beat boating, picnics, and the like. Anyhow, I just love hanging my laundry outside. I haven't had the chance to do it since living in Provo but it's just as great as I remember. For the past week we've been hang drying our laundry on our new clothesline. It's so relaxing and enjoyable. And the novelty of it helps get me motivated to do my laundry! Have you ever hung your laundry out of doors?Isn't this a cool clothesline contraption?

5 comments:

brooklyn said...

sometimes your posts make me happy and sometimes they just make me envy. this is one of those times.

megan said...

Why?!!! Anyone who is anyone can hang their laundry outside!

Kathy said...

that would be nice - i have never done it before - but maybe one day i will. what i'm envying is that beautiful green grass!!!!! nice.

Emily said...

I don't think i have such fond memories of hanging the laundry, I was just happy to not have to pay for the old dryer.

brooklyn said...

o.k. first, we live in a complex and have coin operated laundry and i have to drag it back and forth to and from my house. second, there is NO SPACE. our house is in the parking lot of the apartments we manange. the three by 10 feet of space between the back of our house and the barbed wire fence is filled with planters. i do not qualify as anyone.

anyway, i love your blog and thoughts and wanted to invite you to my new indulgent private blog, but i need your email address. if you're interested you can send it to brookendance@hotmail.com