Sunday, March 2, 2008

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?"

I don't want to be excited because the new Star Wars films were so bad they ruined a lot of good memories but...



and Marion from the first one is back in it again - and that dark haired bad girl in the preview is Cate Blanchett!

5 comments:

Kevin Pratt said...

We just rented this and watched it Friday night. I thought I was being such a great mom to do this and sit down with my kids so that we could prepare for the new summer film coming out...that is, until Eden came up at the end with a disturbed look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I don't like this because there's just a lot of killing, mom." I am not good at picking films for my kids...maybe I will blog about it.

Kathy said...

ooh - i think it looks great! but i know what you mean about the star wars movies. :(

Erika said...

OMG! I was just in an Indian Jones mood Saturday night. I didn't tink this came out til next year. Oh I'm so excited to go see this. You've just made my day.

megan said...

Chels - good to know - I was thinking of renting all three for the boys to watch in preparation for this one too. But the second and third also get a little sexy on top of the violence too, don't they?

Unknown said...

When the music started playing, my heart began to race and I could feel my energy level rising. I can't wait to see it.