Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mud Brothers

This afternoon the boys starting wading through the lake in our backyard - it's not really a lake but a huge non-draining puddle. It takes days after a good rain to go away - much to their pleasure. So when I saw Andrew start to wade through my first reaction was, "Uh-uh - no boys" but then I felt bad because isn't that what boys are supposed to do? So I said, "Well, alright but don't get your clothes wet." Well, this is what I found when I went back out a little while later...Here's Andrew - unduanted by the fact that he's lost his pants somewhere along the way...Cheese!
Elijah's "school" clothes...
Not quite sure if he's going to get in trouble for this...so he asks - are you gonna write about this? Yup, you're off the hook. Oh, and by the way - it is TIME for a haircut! It wouldn't hurt if mom fixed it either...maybe that's why he's got that half smile...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

AH HA HA HA! that was great of you to let them go be boys in the mud - cute pictures! amazing how much fun mud can be, eh?

megan said...

Thanks for commenting Kat - this is kind of a boring post because the real backbone of it is pictures of my kids - but because I'm their mom sometimes when i take cute photos of them i just can't help myself!!!

dee said...

The blog is perfectly named!
I love that you let them be boys (as Kathy said).
They look happy!