Thursday, March 6, 2008

You KNOW you are a nerd when...

You absolutely love Rick Steves EUROPE videos... We rented two DVDs from netflix since we don't have TV and it has been excellent. The newer ones are better and even though this former piano teacher is a total nerd his information is excellent and his approach to Europe is all about really immersing yourself in another culture. If you don't have PBS or belong to Netflix you can probably get it at your local library or you can watch his podcasts which are really fun and pretty satisfying considering they are only few minutes a piece.

3 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

I had to watch Rick Steves in high school all of the time. My french teacher was obsessed with him. I thought I was one of the only people on the planet who knows who he is. I do have to admit I really secretly loved his shows. Cheesy and educational, that is the only way to go. jamie

Kathy said...

color me nerdy. i love his shows - and they are the only way i'll get to see europe for a few years. . . .

brooklyn said...

I'm so jealous that you don't have a T.V.