Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This year's portrait




Every year we take a photo of ourselves on our anniversary and I thought I'd post this year's since I am soo pregnant. Thanks to Tyan for taking it. I had some without my glasses but my eyes look slightly crazy since I can't really see the camera.

16 comments:

Spencer and Kari said...

Megan-you look adorable. I have been thinking about you all day. I can't believe you are going to have your baby on Thursday. I read your post about what happened a year ago with the ultrasound through tears. You truly are amazing. I thought about how when you guys were getting your house ready to sell and you helped me with that letter. I don't know if you knew how much that meant to me and how cathartic it was to have you know things about me that very few do. I love what you wrote about Mike. I am so glad that you two are so happy. Isn't it interesting how sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can truly find that inner peace? At least I know I did. I love you guys-good luck on Thursday.

Kari

m. said...

you look great meg! i l o v e your hair. i wonder if it would have looked that good back in "college" when you were trying to grow it out if i hadn't chopped it all off. those curls!

happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

Holy Hannah, 1 more day to go! Good luck.

Unknown said...

Your hair does look amazing, that is a great length and style for you.

Anonymous said...

I loved your post yesterday and the idea of taking a picture each year! I think we have approximately 1 picture of us together :-P You are so inspiring to me :-)

Kathy said...

great picture! happy anniversary :)

Kathy said...

also this: you look great. my face gets seriously fat and puffy when i'm pregnant. it's really pretty. . .

megan said...

Wow - thanks everyone! You made my big fat day. I'm glad you like it because I'm always haunted by people saying I should keep my hair short...

And Kathy - if my face doesn't look too swollen it's probably because my bum has swollen to such an extreme size that my face looks pretty normal in comparison.

k.m. said...

Eight years! Congrats! When you have a strong marriage the years seem to fly by don't they? Hope you have many to come. Good luck with your soon to be new arrival. :)

Kevin Pratt said...

Meg, your hair does look amazing...you'd better keep it. You definitely have the pregnancy glow. Best of luck and send the photos ASAP! I love you...chelsea

Kevin Pratt said...

Meg, your hair does look amazing...you'd better keep it. You definitely have the pregnancy glow. Best of luck and send the photos ASAP! I love you...chelsea

Kevin Pratt said...

Meg, your hair does look amazing...you'd better keep it. You definitely have the pregnancy glow. Best of luck and send the photos ASAP! I love you...chelsea

Kevin Pratt said...

Meg, your hair does look amazing...you'd better keep it. You definitely have the pregnancy glow. Best of luck and send the photos ASAP! I love you...chelsea

Erika said...

You guys are so cute. Having a picture of the two of you every year on your anniversary is a great idea. I may have to steal that idea. I wish we lived closer so we could hang.

Patria said...

what a fabulous picture and great post about when you met Mike. You truly look beautiful!

Dan and Dee said...

I love your long hair! It looks so cute!
You look radiant, just like they say pregnant women look!
Congratulations!