Sunday, April 27, 2008

Muffins and final Sundays

After church today I happily changed out of my church clothes - knowing it would be the last time for a long time I'd be trying to slither out of panty-hose while pregnant. Ahh...

Anyhow, this beautiful rainy afternoon I also tried making the muffins Meghan suggested on her blog. It's a recipe from Deceptively Delicious that she put on her blog.

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins.

They are soo tasty. I mean like ridiculously tasty. They are really easy to make and sort of healthy. You should give them a try.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, these are tasty. I have this cookbook and tried these too. YUM!
BTW, I made Warren some banadana pants! They turned out super cute. I had to make a few modifications to make them a little smaller but they turned out great! They look so comfy, I wish I had some. Thanks for the idea!

megan said...

Emily - Whenever I take the boys out in their bandanna pants people go nuts over them. They are so classic and cute. I have to admit I feel pretty cool when they ask where I got them and I get to say I made them. Hoping they'll imagine me to be some super creative mom who makes all of their clothes and toys. Only they don't know how darn simple they were to make!

And they do look comfortable - I wish I had some too!

Patria said...

you always have great ideas and wonderful posts on this blog. i can't believe how close you are to having a new baby! i'll be thinking of you!! and eagerly awaiting some pictures (:

Emily said...

Yea, I seriously think they took me like twenty minutes...and that was because I trimmed and pressed all the seams open!! ;)

Unknown said...

mmmm...I think I'm going to have to make them again this week. I think they are really healthy, I'm going to cut down on the sugar next time, but they have carrots and bannanas and whole wheat flour in them.