


I think I may have posted about this company before but I felt it deserved an update. If you haven't checked out the wall decals at blik you must do so today. There is something for every style - at least in my opinion - and they are so rad. I'm not much of a hanger of art on
my walls - I can't narrow it down to something I feel is really me - but these I love. I've
included images of some of my favorites - though there are still more I'd love to show...I had to stop sometime. Tons of companies are doing this now and you can find some cool ones on etsy but no site that I know of has this many good ones in one place. Go and see it now - the prices are totally reasonable and the effect is HUGE.p.s. Why don't some of us by one of the vinyl cutter machines and start our own business?


1 comment:
wow! thank you so much for posting this. i remember in a picture a long time ago i saw some circles on a wall in the kids room and i loved it. this is a cool concept- i worry though that as simple as it looks, its actually not going to be as cute on my walls because you have to have an artistic eye just to pick out the right things and apply them in the right places, etc. I'm going to try anyways!
Post a Comment