
Humble or Kingwood, TX is where we moved from and is only about two hours south of here but much warmer - and more humid. And we are moving to Boise, ID(or Meridian) this summer so we look at their weather just to see what we're in for. And then we've added in looking at Rexburg's(ID) weather because Weston's there and we are always amazed at how ridiculously cold it is there!
How's the weather where you are? Tell me what your zip code is and I'll add you in...


14 comments:
o k. meg. i give up. for some reason my gmail honestly will not let me open it to write an email. sorry my phone died the other night, i got your message but i am out of minutes to call you back. in answer to your message, that's totally fine. weird, i know. apologies for the random comment. i think something is trying to keep me from contacting you! :)
what the 1 degree in rexburg! oh my cold...
you have my zip code on there-- too bad it doesn't show the ENDLESS rain. well, i lied-- yesterday it was sunny. but i'm sure the clouds will be back today.
Hey Megh - that's totally depressing - can you email the article to me through Brett's email? That must be one dang good article and the devil of the blog world doesn't want it to make it to the blog! Let me know!
Hey, it's Jessica from Pet Chickens of Texas. If you're interested, my zip is 78239.
You're moving to BOISE? Oh wow... I didn't know that.
Take care,
Jessica Blanks
i'm trying to figure how cold that would be in celsius :)
fun on you moving to boise! only about 10 hour drive from here. . . a nice drive. . .:)
Who do you know from Sacramento? That is where I am originally born.
good times sake, you can add in 96762!
wait, terms of endearment 2.75? that one seemed pretty good! i can't wait to see juno!
Pat - Well, we've been doing this thing where we're watching all of the academy awarded best picture movies - at least the ones that we can - and after all of these amazing movies that one seemed silly and poorly written. But it may have just been our mood...the one to see is "Kramer vs. Kramer" - that was one good film.
Randy and I are doing the same thing - with the 'best picture' movies!! Shocking...:)
Our favorite so far is Around the World in 80 Days (1956). The cinematography is pretty amazing for the time period.
I've also been looking forward to seeing Juno - good to know you liked it. Have you seen PS - I love you? HCJ would motivate me to see it even with horrible reviews...but I DID hear that the book was fabulous:)
Lindsay
I don't think I could go back to the cold. I am loving this!
in that context- i can see the lower mark for terms of endearment. ok, so kramer vs. kramer i watched in a high school sociology class and i loved it...excellence indeed.
you can add us in...27932
Our code is 89145. That racoon story is so funny!
Post a Comment