Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeeeeesssssss!

9 comments:

m. said...

I miss that!!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

I didn't grow up with this, but as soon as Devin heard the music, he said, "This is 3,2,1 Contact!" and was extremely excited.

Your boys are so cute. They are getting so big, too!

Patria said...

i think i was just thinking of this show the other day when i was missing a few shows from childhood that i wish my kids had: mr. rogers, 3-2-1 contact, reading rainbow...love those!

Kathy said...

i must have been deprived - i don't remember that. . . was it a show? but the music is sure a reminder of the good old 80's shows!

megan said...

Kat - It was a PBS show all about science and things - it played in our early elementary school years...

megan said...

Pat - our PBS still airs Mr. Rogers and Reading Rainbow - does yours not?

RightHahn said...

One of the best shows!! Thanks for picking such a great memory:)

Unknown said...

I sung along, did anyone else?

Matthew said...

I love how Youtube enables me to relive my childhood. You all have to check out the old Sesame Street skits on there. My personal favorite is "The ladybug's picnic". Jess