Well, when my friend Stephanie said she was going to start a blog about Children's music I thought it was an awesome idea. But then I forgot about it and never went - until today. Isn't that terrible? Anyhow, it's an awesome blog with the reviews of all of this great indie kid's music and the ability to listen to it all! I know all you moms would love to find some better music than the annoying stuff we are usually forced to listen to...go check it out!Sunday, January 27, 2008
Hear it, Love it, Share it
Well, when my friend Stephanie said she was going to start a blog about Children's music I thought it was an awesome idea. But then I forgot about it and never went - until today. Isn't that terrible? Anyhow, it's an awesome blog with the reviews of all of this great indie kid's music and the ability to listen to it all! I know all you moms would love to find some better music than the annoying stuff we are usually forced to listen to...go check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow- now i'm embarrassed because i haven't added anything to it in a while... but that's because i'm having major issues with posting music- i can't get it to work! anyway.. thanks for the plug.
Post a Comment