Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shameless plugging

Well, if you weren't annoyed by my mentioning of my other blog yet - get ready to be real soon because I have a favor to ask of all of you! If you haven't checked it out - go and see what it's all about. And if you have and you like it - post about it on your blog. We are really trying to make a resource out of this but the only way to do that is by getting our name out there - and we can do that by word of mouth or by google. But we are still on page three of google when you search for backyard farming. We really would like to get ourselves to the top of page one but we need more readers for that.

So...we're calling in all of those favors - if there are any owed - to help us out on this!

Oh and by the way - we can tell where people are coming to our site from and the few of you who have already linked us from a post are making a BIG difference! So now , I owe you!

p.s. After being asked a few times - Yes, that's me in the photo. Even Mike said he wouldn't recognize me. So, if I ever needed to spy on him or if I was in some situation where I didn't want him to see me - all I'd have to do is cover my face? I guess Lois Lane isn't that dumb after all for not recognizing Superman because of his glasses and hairdo...

No comments: