Sunday, January 6, 2008

Introducing "Backyard Farming"


Together with a few friends we have started a new blog! We are really excited about it and hope it will be a helpful tool to not only our friends and family but everyone that finds it - so it's not really a personal blog. It is pretty sparse right now but with time we hope with time it will become a great resource. We plan on adding book reviews, practical instruction, and articles about our experiences with backyard farming. Eventually it will have a website linked with it to add even more features.

Take a look and pass it on!

http://backyardfarming.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Megan, this is Nancy(snideman), Chelsea's old friend. Remember?
Chelsea just stared blogging me and through her blog I've been reading yours. Wow! You've grown.
When I use to come over and hang with Chels I use to think how cute you were. And now I see your pictures and you're so beautiful!
You're all grown up - married and even with kids... and very cute kids by the way.
It's fun looking at your post remembering how "just yesterday" you were my best friend's kid sister.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.
Love you blog and all your chicks. I have a cousin in Roy, who raises chickens, turkey's, and goats. It's awsome how she collects her own eggs every day. And how they eat their own turkey every year for Thanksgiving.

Patria said...

can't tell you how excited i am for your new blogging endeavor. LOVE IT! can't wait for more.