Friday, January 25, 2008

Andrew David is not a toddler...

I had to add this photo because the look on my Dad's face is too fun not to share!
Yesterday was Andrew's 3rd birthday. My parents drove up and we went to Chucky Cheese's. It was actually a really fun time and Andrew got some great presents. I might post about that later! But anyhow, I just can't believe he is no longer a baby. He's been such a great boy - from birth he was happy and ready to have a good time. He's our joker - always making silly faces and strange voices to make us laugh - even his prayer time monster voice! I made a little video showing him from birth until now - including a couple from last night. I know people don't usually do this until they are like graduating from high school but there were so many photos I wanted to show that I just went ahead and made a slideshow...happy viewing!



We love you Andrew!

12 comments:

Vanalee said...

Thanks for making me smile!!!What a wonderful little boy!!!

Patria said...

such a great slideshow, and i love that song! perfect choice! you've gotten such good pictures...

Syphus Family said...

Cute! I have made a video on the kids birthdays to help document their lives. I love it!

megan said...

Pat - if you didn't already know it - that song is Regina Spector covering The Beatles "Real Love".

megan said...

It's Spektor - not Spector - sorry.

Kathy said...

oh my goodness! i love it! he is so cute. i love that picture of him in the green striped hat near the beginning. anyway - cuteness. it's wierd when they aren't babies anymore, eh? time goes by too fast. . .

Kevin Pratt said...

Loved it. I feel guilty for only having like 5 pictures total of each kid(excepting Emme of course, since she was number 1...she has about 5000). His face is so sweet, he will always look like a baby! Kind of like Weston.

Anonymous said...

Your dad's expression IS priceless!! And you DO have some pretty amazing boys:) I love the slideshow idea, and I think you should feel great about doing them whenever you want! Then...when you go to make the graduation/milestone slideshow, you can just click and drag all the little ones together;)

I agree with Patria about the song choice. RS did a great cover of that song ... and with Chelsea about Andrew's face being so sweet and Weston like:)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew! Hey, speaking of B-days Warren's is coming up and I need to get his 3 yr photos. Are you coming down here anytime soon? If you are, would you be able to fit in a little photo shoot?

The slideshow is precious. I know I have heard that song but can't place the artist. Who in the world is that?

megan said...

Em - did you read the comments before, yet?

Tyan said...

You'll to tell him Tyam said Happy Birthday and give him a big kiss from me!! What a cutie!

m. said...

so sweet..