Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kathy's kitty forward

One of my weaknesses is funny cat videos...I've watched them all on youtube but hadn't seen this one yet:
p.s.  Our dog Jenny is going to a new home on Friday...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya - I'll adopt him:)

Lindsay

Kathy said...

it's hilarious - i know. i hate cats (don't hate me!) and so i think it's even more hilarious :)

sorry about jenny going to a new home. . . what prompted the change???? weren't you going to keep her?

Unknown said...

Heaven?

Patria said...

i LOVE this video, it made me laugh so very hard! i'll be passing this one on!

let go of any guilt regarding Jenny- just let it go...its kind of like when you drop your keys in hot flowing lava, just let it go.

Stephanie said...

this video is great. and yeah- I'm curious about Jenny too... you can't just leave us all hanging.

megan said...

Well, it's a long story - I have been trying the training techniques that my vet showed me with Jenny and it has helped with some things but not the thing were she runs away and barks at people. The boys are still letting her out on accident. So, I've been thinking about it and just decided to let go of the guilt and just do it. We'll get a cat when we get to Idaho. I know it is going to be really difficult to let her go but not as difficult as keeping her. I just hope my kids won't hate me for the rest of their lives for it. I just didn't want to be a bad example showing that when things/people get rough - just give up. Oh well...

Kathy said...

well - at least you tried with jenny! um - also this: when are you moving to idaho????? and maybe this cat in the video will still be available to adopt :)