So, I am feeling less than refined by having this picture on here....so I am now removing it. It had it's day in the blog spotlight and now it is time to retire it.
Ok, this is so funny that I wanted to forward it but was too embarrassed to do so. I am stealing this from a friend's blog - this carrot came from her parent's garden.


6 comments:
i would like to unsubscribe to this pornographic blog. the nerve!
(that's disturbingly hilarious!)
We were going through old pictures the other night and came across the infamous carrot. It's too funny not to be seen by the masses. I remember my brother picked it from the garden and just set it on the kitchen counter. My family is so proper, no one said anything. But after awhile, one by one as we all saw it sitting there, we burst out giggling. I'm glad it's finally getting the attention it deserves. (: Jessica
I'm sure you could send this image into a magazine like "The Exotic Gardner" and get it published! too funny.
You left a comment on my blog regarding mosquitoes and Idaho- is that really true? I think you guys need to come scope it out over here. Please come visit anytime. We LOVE that you are loving having chickens. There are many wild chickens in Hawaii- in past homes here we've had resident chickens...but we don't have any on the beach here with us now. I think we need to go get some though. They'll eat any centipedes in the yard and the kids are yearning for some animal friends.
We love your blog!
Somewhere - in that garden - is a sad, exploited and embarrassed carrot man.... :)
Lindsay
that is hilar/NAST. :)
i can't decide if i want to laugh or heave...
Post a Comment