That is soooooo exciting:) Three boys in the family is going to be so fun for you guys!! Congratulations - and I hope your pregnancy continues to go well...
I guessed right too. Now it's on to choosing a name - but don't expect me to share it...I've gotta make something exciting! Mike is really happy about having a boy. Elijah says it good because we'll have more hunters in our family. I didn't know any of us was going to hunt...? Andrew wanted a sister so when I asked him what we should name his brother he said, "Umm...girl."
I guess that means you will never be invited to stay at our house over a holiday again, because I just can't deal with the chaos (I am too used to girls who cower when I enter a room and jump at everything I say). I am going to get Elijah a real gun for Christmas.
By the way, I think I know the name, but I will keep it secret. Text it to me to confirm.
crazy! i can't wait to see what this one looks like! you've really got to get into the whole boy family thing now...like becoming hunters :). i think you should go with andrew's pick for the name. love you meg!
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
15 comments:
Yay! Y'all do make some pretty cute boys!!!
Congrats!
wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! i guessed right! :) congrats - now out with the names! :)
Megan...
That is soooooo exciting:) Three boys in the family is going to be so fun for you guys!! Congratulations - and I hope your pregnancy continues to go well...
Lindsay
wow. three boys. that's gonna be crazy. :)
I guessed right too. Now it's on to choosing a name - but don't expect me to share it...I've gotta make something exciting! Mike is really happy about having a boy. Elijah says it good because we'll have more hunters in our family. I didn't know any of us was going to hunt...? Andrew wanted a sister so when I asked him what we should name his brother he said, "Umm...girl."
Poor Andrew! Don't you wish you'd saved the carrot picture and incorporated it into some kind of announcement? There is still time! --am
you aren't going to share the name?????????????? c'mon!!!!!!!!!! you have to. . . it will still be a surprise to see what he looks like :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Little boys are sooooo wonderful! It's true, you guys make dang cute boys...AND you raise them to be beautiful people.
I guess that means you will never be invited to stay at our house over a holiday again, because I just can't deal with the chaos (I am too used to girls who cower when I enter a room and jump at everything I say). I am going to get Elijah a real gun for Christmas.
By the way, I think I know the name, but I will keep it secret. Text it to me to confirm.
Spencer
Good for you Megan, girls are overrated. Just kidding of course. Maybe, am I? No, I'm really kidding.
Congrats! You might as well stick with what you know, right? (; We are excited for your family! Jess
crazy! i can't wait to see what this one looks like! you've really got to get into the whole boy family thing now...like becoming hunters :). i think you should go with andrew's pick for the name. love you meg!
how exciting!!!! my friend that has 4 boys and is prego again just found out it's a girl! lol!
Hey Megan, Congrats! Here in North Carolina you can buy your child a lifetime hunting license! Good luck on the pregnancy!
Post a Comment