I love Ironman duh duh duh duh duh duh dun dun duh duunnnn.(sung to Ozzie's hit) We rented Ironman tonight and watched it again. I love it. I love Tony Stark(a.k.a. Robert Downey Jr.) and I love Pepper Potts(Gwyneth Paltrow). If you haven't seen it yet it is "guaranteed in stock" at Hollywood Video. Why not take them up on that promise?
Ironman has become my favorite superhero and I'll tell you why. While I love all four of those superheroes in the poll - only Ironman achieves his stature because of hard work and brains. I guess Batman could rival him in this regard but sorry, Ironman is more fun and I like Pepper better than Alfred. Still though, lest you think I don't love those other three heroes - I am a stalwart fan of all three. But I hate the newest Superman movie and I only like the first two Batmans and I guess the newest two as well.And if you're still not convinced to rent it:


3 comments:
it's superman all the way for me. matt saw iron man though and said it was awesome - so we'll probably rent it soon :)
i finally saw this-- LOVED IT. loved loved loved it. buying it. he's my new favorite.
okay... AND, I just saw the new Hulk-- which I didn't like as much as Ironman, but still liked a lot... and the last minute of the Hulk movie ties into Ironman and now I'm FREAKING OUT for what's to come.
Post a Comment