By his own demands, Peter has now begun eating real food and he loves every bite. He can't get enough of the food and we can't get enough of watching him. We all crowd around his chair and watch the show - waving arms, squeals, and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That is so cute! In my opinion, watching babies eat never gets old :-) Now, cleaning food off the walls, ceiling, chairs, blinds, and floor, that gets old (fast). But watching them eat never does. I just about die of cute overload every time I hand my baby a peach or pear and watch him grasp it with his tiny fat little hands. It takes him half an hour to eat the whole thing, and I can go all ga-ga over it the whole time! LOL!
beautiful picture, beautiful boy.
he is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! it's fun when they start eating baby food. hannah was happy she could "finally help feed him"!
That is hilarious! I just love him, and those cute little chubby arms - I just want to squeeze 'em! Miss you guys.
I just noticed he's flipping me off - maybe he doesn't like sweet potatoes...
That's funny about the bird finger, Meg!! Of course, they say that kids only model what they see in the home...so, I guess at least you know where he gets it from! ha ha
Is Peter flipping me the bird in this picture? I think he is. What a jerk.
Brad J.
is that his middle finger?
is it his little nonverbal way of telling you he didn't really like sweet potatoes, so thanks for shoving them down my throat anyway?
ha ha ha
woops, sorry,. just noticed everyone else commented too on the "bird"
but i can't erase it because it is annonymous
Post a Comment