Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good job, Dad.

This morning the boys and I got up really early and headed south to Spanish Fork. Mike had gotten up earlier and was already there because he was running in a 5k. He likes to do little races like these because he says it keeps him motivated. It was fun but a little cold.Cute little Peter trying to stay warm.Before the race.
The boys waiting for Dad to come in. I thought we had a couple minutes before he was done but right after I snapped this they said, "He's right here!" He was like 15 feet away making good time.Mike running faaaaast. I added some of that motion blur just to make him look even cooler.
Aww. Now I just need to get off my bum and get ready for my 5k next month!

10 comments:

m. said...

crap! it is next month! have you signed up yet?

aren't boys fast!
nice legs mike :)

Anna Beal said...

Nice job Mike!

RightHahn said...

Ya...way to go, Mike! I like the motion blur - it gives him a nice aura:) Like he's a stripling runner :)

Peter looks super cute and cozy in his car seat - what a sweet face he has.

Unknown said...

nice job Mike!

megan said...

megh - no i haven't signed up yet - but i will soon. i got new running shoes today and they're great. now i just need to decide on a costume.

Kathy said...

that picture of peter is SO cute - he's adorable.

good job mike! seeing other people run races is so inspiring, eh? brings back memories. . . probably never again to happen for me though!

Dan and Dee said...

loved the racing pics-of course I would!
Peter is a doll, just like your other boys!
I was born in Spanish Fork, or Spanish FARK as they say. Looked like a good day!

Alyson M. said...

Okay, now, you didn't photoshop Mike into the race, did you? :p

megan said...

Dee - I didn't know you were born in Spanish Fork! I love that town.

al - no, he really ran. but i should start photoshopping myself into things just to make it seem like i'm doing lots of cool things. and it might make this blog a little more interesting too!

Carlie said...

Reading your blog is sweet torture for your old Mom. I miss you guys so much, and just seeing my darling grandsons is almost too much to stand! Congrats on the race, Mike, and I hope you two keep it up so you won't end up looking like me when you're 63.