
Elijah got his violin yesterday and was so excited. He had been asking me all weekend when he was going to get it. His teacher finally had them ready for pickup last night so we drove over and picked it up. We are renting to own - it's only $15/month. It would take just under two years to own it. Last night we each took turns trying our hands at playing and it was fun. Though it was actually less like music and more like tires screeching.


2 comments:
The violin looks like a nice one! I bet he'll have lots of fun with it;)
If you get a chance - go check out my blog. I posted some shots of Spencer's elementary school. I wanted to try and find your guys' old house too, but Randy's mom couldn't remember the house #. She was pretty sure of the street though. So close!! Could you let Spencer know too?
Thanks!!
How fun! You will have to update how the lessons go. Warren loves the violin but we have to wait until he is at least 4 to start lessons. That is great.
Post a Comment