I saw
this site on Kristi's blog and of course couldn't help myself. So, I am showing you me through the years. Here goes:

I must be so into me to post this many images of myself but I just couldn't help it...
p.s. here are mike's. his face worked for like every year! I couldn't stop laughing...click on it to see it bigger.

6 comments:
That is awesome! I got about 75% of the way through it, and then my browser crashed!!
You are adorable in 1952
How come nobody thought I was cute in 1952? Now you know why my old pictures are so hilarious!
I love that you posted so many! Mine were just awful. But I guess that was the point.
Seriously, he could have looked good every year. They all look real. I loved them. Does he still have a mustache or what?
According to tradition - Mike's growing his winter beard. In those photos you can see the mustache the best which is why some of them look so dang awesome. He usually shaves it off when it gets warm and I stop kissing him. But it usually got too warm by February in Texas so we'll see if my kissing ban alone will get him to shave it that early.
Post a Comment