Sunday, October 26, 2008

If you haven't met her yet...

Kristen Wigg is a gal from SNL and you need to watch for her alone. A lot of her skits are online at nbc.com. I think Kristen Wigg is the next Will Farrell. She is just so dang hilarious and I love everything she does. Here's a funny character she's got that just loves surprises...


And here she is as Judy Grimes - a nervous travel writer:



And here's one more silly one:


You're right Steph - I need to add one of those - here goes:

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE her. My favorite character is Penelope, but all those are HILARIOUS.

megan said...

Steph - I don't know how I forgot about those! I added one just now.

Kathy said...

hilarious! i love the lawrence welk one. i actually love that show :)
the penelope one is hilar too.

Mike said...

Love the Lawrence Welk show skit. That is my kind of sick and twisted humor.

Stephanie said...

ahhh, good one of Penelope!

RightHahn said...

Sooooo funny....her little, malformed hands as the LW sister are so creepy that they make you laugh. What's wrong with that? ;0