So for a while I've had the dream of someday Mike and I serving as missionaries together once he has retired. And I wanted to stay really healthy so we could go on this really hardcore mission to somewhere far away. I was always hoping for Africa. Well, I've got my dream plan now. I want to be missionaries in Africa who ride motorcycles to villages to bring them medicine and what not. And I didn't make that up - people really do that. So now I've got to get good at riding motorcycles and make sure I stay in shape. Wouldn't that be the greatest?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
New Big Idea
So for a while I've had the dream of someday Mike and I serving as missionaries together once he has retired. And I wanted to stay really healthy so we could go on this really hardcore mission to somewhere far away. I was always hoping for Africa. Well, I've got my dream plan now. I want to be missionaries in Africa who ride motorcycles to villages to bring them medicine and what not. And I didn't make that up - people really do that. So now I've got to get good at riding motorcycles and make sure I stay in shape. Wouldn't that be the greatest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I want to do exactly the same thing. I'm just a few years closer to it than you are. I can't wait!
That would be awesome, I was actually thinking about that very same thing recently. You should read the book Poisonwood Bible, it is by the same author that wrote Animal, Vegetable, Miracle.
Post a Comment