Saturday, October 25, 2008

For Weston, the Phil Collins fan...

This is for my baby brother who is absolutely in love with the music of Phil Collins. Especially Sussudio(sp?). Anyhow, here you go brother...

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am totally a huge Phil Collins fan. I love this! My dad instilled his music in us at a young age and it definitely stuck. We all love him. That was the first concert I ever went to. And yes, I have been stalking your blog without commenting for awhile now - but I couldn't resist with Phil.

megan said...

Hey Mindy! When your comment came though my email my husband asked, "Who's Mindy?" and I said, "My best friend from 4th grade." Fun stuff. I saw on your blog that you live in Spanish Fork? I keep waiting to run into you at Macy's! We'll have to get together some time.