
When I told my seven year old about the project we were going to do and I showed him a picture all he had to say was, "That doesn't really look like a brain." Thanks son. I was hoping to win some big mom points with this one. And I was hoping that it would be a memory he'd keep so he'd think back and say, "My mom was cool. She did lots of fun things with us." Oh well. But it did seem to work on Andrew. He thinks it's mega-cool that we are eating brains for dinner - or dessert. If you were wondering it's a small watermelon. I saw this project on family fun and knew I had to do it. It was simple and it's brains! C'mon - I love brains, guts, and all that gross stuff. And I'm pretty excited to slice into the brain tonight as well. It's a cute idea, don't you think?


7 comments:
I made brain cupcakes last year for halloween - they were super fun. You just use a pale purple for the icing - wiggly lines ... and wah-lah!
Good job!!
You get mommy points from me, that is awesome!
That is so clever...I have never seen it done. My kids would have been loving it.
I like it. You score points with me on that one. ;)
oooooh - well done! it grosses me out a bit, but you can tell what it is. mommy points from me too :)
Ew ad Awe! You ARE a fun mom. Totally off point but my parents are "cleaning house" and I found all my old pics from K-town. I'll get around to e-mailing some with you. One word- skanking. Hilarious.
Kristi...
You've got to blog some of those pictures for the enjoyment of all!! :)
Post a Comment