Sunday, August 5, 2007

Unique visitors please

So, I got new counters on this and my other sites because the number was just growing and growing - every time I edited or refreshed the page it added a number. And while it makes me look pretty cool to have a huge number - I really had no idea how many people were actually coming to my blog. So, I found another free counter that counts every "unique" visitor - meaning every new person. So, if somebody visits fifty times a day - they only get one count. But what I don't know is if that means they never get counted again? That would really tell me how many people have looked. I'm not really sure if I want to see the numbers on that though - they may be a little depressing.

p.s. yes, this is a direct copy from my other blog...

p.p.s. and yes, i started it at the huge number it had grown to - 478!

No comments: