
Well, I have much to tell but no energy to tell it with. I also have photos of our new place and the sea of boxes inside but my computer is all out of space and since I am getting a new one shipped to me next week I figured I'd just wait until then. And once that time comes I will be blogging away - I just know it.


6 comments:
so is that picture the computer you're getting? if so, i'm JEALOUS.
24 inches of pure bliss. You are going to love it!
can't wait to see pics! glad you got there okay. you'll love CS!
add me to the jealous list. . . . wowsers.
Maybe you can come over sometime and type something or move the mouse around a bit...
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
No,no,no.
A couple weeks a go I was in a cafe with some live music. The guy was slaughtering some great tunes - including Rocky Raccoon. It was horrid.
Post a Comment