
I love to look around at people's blogs and then link to more - I'm sure we all do that. And my top choice for that is at this blog by Cindy Ferguson - perfect woman extraordinaire! You should check it out and then just start linking away over there on the right side. And she'll never let you down - she really keeps her blog up to date with great adventures - illustrated with the best of photos!
We love you cindymindypindy!
p.s. I just went and looked at her profile and realized she had 2 more blogs which I didn't know about. I knew about her BE-YU-tiful paper-cutting site but I just found one on which she writes short stories...I guess I'll go take a lukewarm bath now and get on my drab pjs so I can get up tomorrow morning to live another day in my mediocre life.


1 comment:
it's SO funny you posted about her... just yesterday I found her site through meghan's, and was fascinated by her papercutting blog for while. i didn't know about her short story one though.
Post a Comment