Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday walk

Well, we have Jenny again. I'm glad - I think everyone is. This afternoon with the new morning church schedule we had not much to do so we went for a walk. It was pretty nice - and hot.Andrew & Daddy standing by what looks to be some wild dill - at least I think it was...my kids and husband believed me .
cool pic of Jenny
Elijah with his must have stick - the boys always find one within the first 2 minutes of a walk...and subsequently hit their mom with it - always on accident of course...and I've got witnesses(and bruises) to prove it - right Marisa?Look! An actual photograph of me!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

CUTE! andrew is seriously so adorable - he looks just like you, megan!

Patria said...

ok, we love that you went and got jenny back. where are you guys right now?

megan said...

we're still here in kingwood - mike is commuting two hours each way and taking no doze like there's no tomorrow. we'll be moving up in a couple weeks.

RightHahn said...

I love the new pictures of Jenny - something about a huge tongue hanging out of her mouth makes her seem completely happy and content:)

brooklyn said...

personally, i think the kids are waaaaay cuter than the dog.