WOW. So many cool things about having all boys! And don't give up on your girl dreams just yet... next year at this time you could be planning for #5. :)
I am so excited for you! Not that blogs convey tone well, but you don't sound exactly thrilled. I am sending you peace and joy vibes. Obviously you'll love the baby regardless of sex; I know you will :-)
I didn't think about my tone but we are still totally happy about the little guy. He was so cute and endearing during the ultrasound it was hard not to be - with all his wiggling and stuff. And we know how to love boys really well.
And even though I was totally thinking a girl - I love my new little son that's on his way!
YAY!!! Congrats! We love boys. You'll have so many girls around in a couple of years chasing your guys you won't know what to do with yourself. B informed me last night he had a girlfriend. He's 4! Seriously congratulations!
Congrats - I know a girl would have been a fun change for you, but you definitely know how to wrangle boys, so that will be fun for you guys! And he'll be ADORABLE-just look at his brothers! :-)
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
10 comments:
WOW. So many cool things about having all boys! And don't give up on your girl dreams just yet... next year at this time you could be planning for #5. :)
You're right, Steph! I hadn't thought of that! No, I am going to see if I feel at peace after having this one so I can call it good...
i am totally shocked. i really thought it was going to be a girl! congratulations! 4 boys. it is pretty fun to be an all boy family...
I am so excited for you!
Not that blogs convey tone well, but you don't sound exactly thrilled. I am sending you peace and joy vibes. Obviously you'll love the baby regardless of sex; I know you will :-)
I didn't think about my tone but we are still totally happy about the little guy. He was so cute and endearing during the ultrasound it was hard not to be - with all his wiggling and stuff. And we know how to love boys really well.
And even though I was totally thinking a girl - I love my new little son that's on his way!
YAY!!! Congrats! We love boys. You'll have so many girls around in a couple of years chasing your guys you won't know what to do with yourself. B informed me last night he had a girlfriend. He's 4! Seriously congratulations!
Just think about all the adventures you will have with missions, and eventually all of the daughter-in-laws.
Congrats - I know a girl would have been a fun change for you, but you definitely know how to wrangle boys, so that will be fun for you guys! And he'll be ADORABLE-just look at his brothers! :-)
congrats megan! wow - that is a really obvious ultrasound picture. :) just think - you'll get 4 really awesome daughter in laws one day :)
also - i love your family picture you have on your sidebar thingy.
hey at least you don't have to pay for any weddings... they are expensive! Congrats on a baby boy!!!
Post a Comment