Well, I'm almost 18 weeks now and totally showing - at least in my mind I am. And I know the bump is bigger than just the size of the baby. Let's just say that I now understand the line from
The Night Before Christmas that says, "And it shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly." Ya, that's pretty much me. But still, I thought I'd document it.

And what's up with all of you pessimists voting for a boy baby? Let me just say that I'm leaning towards it being a girl with a 70% chance. And in 2 weeks and a day - I'll prove all you boy choosers wrong! All in good fun, of course.
5 comments:
Kim has predicted all her friends babies gender with 99% accuracy with her new fangled crystals. Maybe you should give it a try ;)
I totally choose a girl for you...they are a blast...moody..moody..moody :> Gotta love em'!
Your baby bump is beautiful!!!
You make me laugh Megan! Congrats again!
i'm sorry i chose boy. my friend up here just had her 5th boy!!!! anyway - i hope you prove me wrong :)
Post a Comment