Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ultrasound dreaming


I found out yesterday that my ultrasound is actually tomorrow instead of Friday which was fun to hear. So today I pulled out a box of girl's clothes I've collected from my sister as well as some things I've found at thrift stores over the years that I couldn't resist. I just wanted to dream that tomorrow I'd find out that I could use them. Won't it be sad if I can't? I will be happy with my little boy if that's what is coming - I love boys. But absence makes the heart grow fonder. So does baby gap and all of their adorable little girl clothes!

So check back tomorrow - I promise to post by tomorrow afternoon what we find out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

How exciting! It's going by so fast. It's interesting that after three boys you want a girl. I've got three boys and I'm terrified that if we have another baby that it will be a girl. I'm thinking "what on earth would I do with a girl??!" But I'm sure I'd figure it out very quickly ;-) And Jolene's (the dress shop in the mall) would surely help!!

Kathy said...

can't wait to hear the news :)