Remember those goal's collages you would make in young women's where you would cut out all of the images from magazines and glue them on a posterboard? Well, I like visual inspiration so I made one - but with google images and photoshop instead of the old fashioned way. This isn't everything I want in this next year - but kind of my dream of who I'll be in 50 years. These are my life goals - and hopefully having this around(I printed it out) will keep me focused so I can work on some things this coming year...
Friday, December 26, 2008
new year's dreaming...
I love this time of year as we look to the new year - it's a time to dream & set goals. So in that spirit I made the following image:
Remember those goal's collages you would make in young women's where you would cut out all of the images from magazines and glue them on a posterboard? Well, I like visual inspiration so I made one - but with google images and photoshop instead of the old fashioned way. This isn't everything I want in this next year - but kind of my dream of who I'll be in 50 years. These are my life goals - and hopefully having this around(I printed it out) will keep me focused so I can work on some things this coming year...
Remember those goal's collages you would make in young women's where you would cut out all of the images from magazines and glue them on a posterboard? Well, I like visual inspiration so I made one - but with google images and photoshop instead of the old fashioned way. This isn't everything I want in this next year - but kind of my dream of who I'll be in 50 years. These are my life goals - and hopefully having this around(I printed it out) will keep me focused so I can work on some things this coming year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment