Thursday, December 11, 2008

My crafty self...not really.

A few months back on a day when I had really bad morning sickness, Mike took me up to Heinselmen's(the oldest knitting store in America) and bought me some pretty yarn. I have been wanting to knit with real purpose for years and since we are back in a cold climate I was anxious to get started. So after a lot of anxiety over choosing the perfect yarn I finally chose a soft, fuzzy, brightly colored one. I can't tell you how many times I started over so that I could get it just right - I was making a scarf. And in the end this is what I ended up with:
I didn't like the scarf - I thought it was too narrow so I thought I would stitch it together to make a hat. Yep, that's a hat. I never stitched the top together because I didn't figure there was much point in finishing such an atrocity. But then I put it on Peter:Babies can make anything cute.

4 comments:

Kevin Pratt said...

That photo is so beautiful. He looks like an angel! Love those colors.

Tyan said...

So cute ... love that drool!

Vanalee said...

He has the most amazing eyes! You are right he could make anything cute.

Mindy said...

He looks like a little model in all of the pictures you take of him. What a looker!