Friday, December 12, 2008

Glory Hallelujah!

Honestly, one of the greatest things that has happened in my life lately has to do with Peter's development. It has changed my entire day and how I approach it. It may not seem a big deal to you - unless you have a baby but...

Because as much as I love this:
I can't seem to wipe the grin off my face since he learned how to do this:

I walk around the house while he's eating - a miracle in and of itself - and smile as I do what ever I want to do. And he's as happy as a clam. He gets to eat and wiggle and take a break to look around as much as he wants. In fact, unless it's in the wee hours of the morning he won't let you hld him while he eats. Hallelujah!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

cheers on that. none of my kids would ever take a bottle - blessing and a curse, i guess. anyway - wahoo for peter :)

Stephanie said...

too bad in like 4 1/2 months you'll be back to tethered feeding again. :)

m. said...

4 more days til the ultrasound!!! what time is your appointment? 8:30 i hope...

megan said...

Thanks Steph! Somehow I hadn't thought of that! But now, it will haunt me every time i give Peter a bottle...

M - i think it's at lunch time or something - i can't remember...

Mindy said...

That has been one of my favorite baby milestones ever since my first. And you deserve to enjoy it just a little!