I love you Megan! Compare your wonderful photos to the polaroids we took of you kids growing up and you'll appreciate your gift. I miss you terribly and I'm happy I can get my "fix" by checking out your site. You four are such a blessing to me. Mom
megan, i love that andrew looks just like elijah! they are almost identical at that age. so dang cute and your pictures look awesome. my fiance'e betty wanted to comment on here about your pictures, she loves them. hopefully you guys can meet soon. i guess at christmas time for the reception. my blog is lifeamongstthe98.blogspot.com if you want to keep up with things. well done! talk to you soon, salute miguel also.
The secret to being miserable is having the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
-George Bernard Shaw
1.)"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
2.)"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
7 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! I need many more lessons, stat!
Did you get my email from the other day?
that last picture is AMAZING. i mean, they all are, but i love that one.
ditto what steph said. his eyes are GORGEOUS. wow. and, easy on the fun cookie time with mom! you're cute :)
I love you Megan! Compare your wonderful photos to the polaroids we took of you kids growing up and you'll appreciate your gift. I miss you terribly and I'm happy I can get my "fix" by checking out your site. You four are such a blessing to me. Mom
Love the pictures meg, you are so talented.
amazing picutres. adorable child!
megan, i love that andrew looks just like elijah! they are almost identical at that age. so dang cute and your pictures look awesome. my fiance'e betty wanted to comment on here about your pictures, she loves them. hopefully you guys can meet soon. i guess at christmas time for the reception. my blog is lifeamongstthe98.blogspot.com if you want to keep up with things. well done! talk to you soon, salute miguel also.
Post a Comment