Monday, October 22, 2007

new big news...

Well, if you hadn't heard yet we are expecting once again. We found out just a couple days before our due date(September 18th) for the miscarried baby. I am really glad we had that to be happy about that day. Our new due date is May 15th, 2008. That makes me just about 11 weeks now. I have been sick but not as bad as I have been in the past. But that also means I'm nice and chubby. Our last appointment we got to have an ultrasound and see the little bean moving around - turning it's head from side to side and wiggling it's arms and legs. It had a good strong heart beat - 164...I'll keep my eye on that to see if it doesn't go down...meaning a boy perhaps. Did the heart rate predict the sex of your child? And of course I'll post when we have the real ultrasound!

We're happy and excited!!!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!

As for the heartrate predicting the sex of my kids-- I really don't remember. heh.

Kathy said...

congratulations! i'm so very happy for you. for my girls the heartbeat was higher than it was for Linus. so i hope you get your girlie!

Kathy said...

i meant to add: the girls heartrates were around 155-165 pretty much the whole pregnancies - Linus was between 140-150.

m. said...

congrats meg! no clue on the heartrate but the chinese calendar on ivillage was right on both..

brooklyn said...

congratulations! that's super awesome!

Patria said...

Meg! Congratulations! What exciting news for you guys- whether you have another gorgeous boy or a mini-me Megan (haha) (: it will be wonderful! You guys are the coolest! luv, patria

Emily said...

congrats and horray!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! Can't wait to hear more.

Muggle Mom said...

how exciting!!!! congratulations!

Emily said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Carolyn Benik said...

Congratulations!!! Alyssa's heartbeat was generally in the 150-165 range until a few days before she was born, and then went to the 140s. I have heard from some that boys have higher heartrates, and some that girls do. I guess that's why they have technology these days for those who really want to know before the baby is born. :-)