Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A little help from my friends...

Well we went to the vet today and it was a totally stressful thing. The appointment was at 5:00 PM but I just couldn't wait and went at 4:20 PM. We had Jenny and the boys and between my dog and my kids it seems more like my kids had the behavior issues. The vet assured me that with a little work the aggression would go away and by the end I began to see a faint glimmer of hope. Though I am so tired it's hard to keep a hold of that. So all I can say is that I am going to try.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

hey - that's all you can do. it'll work out ok. at least you can get it all worked out, one way or another, before the baby comes, eh?

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to thank you for posting the link to "The Great Pumpkin", we all love it! L.J. says that Schroder looks like Elijah. Jessica

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just read all about your struggles with Jenny. I am so sorry! I think being a dog owner is the most complicated thing in the world. I was never a big dog person, but we got one right after we got married. We love him, but it's like having a kid that never grows up. I'm so glad the vet was encouraging. You've had Jenny for awhile now, so I can understand why you don't want to give up. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Jessica

Unknown said...

You can give it a try, and if it doesn't work out, you will know that you at least tried to save her.