This hen has been missing all day - the others were hiding like they were scared and so I am led to believe they watched their fellow hen meet her end....but I am still hoping to find her pecking around somewhere...we'll see.**UPDATE** Today at 2:30 in the afternoon I was looking out the back window when I realized an eagle was sitting on top of my favorite hen and killing her. I ran outside and tried to get the dog to get her but she flew away with Krystal. I was sooo sad that I sobbed! So the two hens that are left are back inside the house this afternoon until Mike can come home and put the top part of the door on. From now on the chickens will be staying in their hen house. So sad. I now know where her sister hen went yesterday.


2 comments:
oh my gosh! megan! that is horrible, i'm so sorry that happened.
I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment