Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Family of Five

Every once in a while - like today - I get a comment from this person...but I have no idea who you are...identify yourself please!

FAMILY OF FIVE WHO ARE YOU?

5 comments:

Emily said...

family of five = party of five. Friends from the ol' brick house under the Y. Sorry for the mix up.

megan said...

HOORAY!!! I thought it might be you guys and posted about it a while back - so glad to finally have that resolved!!!

Unknown said...

I'm assuming it is friends from BYU?

megan said...

yes, but I was confused because their blog was "party of five" and because when you click on "family of five" it doesn't take you to a blog so I thought it must be a non-blogging friend...hope my post didn't sound like a mean friend though...

Stephanie said...

i started to connect the dots for you when i saw that "family of five" posted a comment on another of my friend's blogs that you don't know-- so i knew it had to be the common thread, and i was just coming back here to suggest it...