
First off, I am not really experienced at taking those days old portraits and it shows - Asher was getting pretty bugged with me. Better get used to it kid - you got a photographer for a mom!

I did get a couple shots but I have a new found respect for Anne Geddes - these are hard!

Here's one of this boys huge feet. I don't know if it comes through in this image but at the hospital the nurses said he looked like a puppy with really huge paws - looks like he's gonna be tall. OR he's just gonna be a big handed, big footed weirdy.

And finally I gave up because he was getting so bugged and wrapped him up. He's so little and sweet. I still don't know what he looks like but it's starting to come out. By month three I think you can finally see what they look like. And as you know, I'm gonna be taking photos all along the way. Especially since he is my last! Now that is a whole other post that I'll get to...
Here are some outtakes:

p.s. Here is the link to pics of Peter at one week old to compare. Peter was soo much chubbier - Asher is long and lean. And they look a lot different.


8 comments:
i like the wrapped up ones better anyway. i could look at these all day...
they do look different. i forgot how cute peter was. fun. like i said, such cute newborns!
As we say in our family, "Ya dune good Megan"
I love your blog and the wonderful pictures of your family and the great pregnant pictures of you! I never took any and am sad I didn't. I hated being big, forget that, there was a baby inside!
lovely kids and yes, Asher has very long fingers and toes! Puppy size, like you said...ha ha
love love love burrito baby! but that sad little tear in the single shot :`( he's beautiful just like his momma. hope everyone is doing well.
totally agree with taking pictures of babies.... it is a pain sometimes really frustrating.
All your babies are so handsome. I just want to squeeze him. Congrats on your new baby
I love these photos. SOOO sweet. He is totally different from Peter. Peter still looks just like those week old photos. That is so fun. I bet he will have Jer's physique...LUCKY:)
These are so cute! Congratulations!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. those pics turned out great!
Post a Comment